We are all familiar with the sports known as table tennis. In some places, table tennis is known by the name of ping-pong or whiff-whaff. The minimum limit of the players allowed to play table tennis are 2 and the maximum limit is 4 people. The best place where you can buy your table tennis supplies is table tennis. They offer tennis balls, also known as ping-pong balls, racquets and other products that are required to play table tennis. nittaku table tennis is a Japanese brand which has gotten extremely popular over the past few years.
Types of Nittaku Tennis Balls
- Nittaku 3 star premium.
- It is known to be the best type of ball produced by nittaku.
- It is used in sanctioned and unsanctioned tournaments.
- It lasts for a longer duration of time but it comes at a higher price range.
- Nittaku Nexel.
- This type of ball is known to be very similar to the 3 star premium ball.
- The reason why they have separated these balls is because it’s made in a different factory and also because it is slightly different from the premium ball.
- Nittaku JTop ball.
- These balls come in two different colors; white and orange.
- These balls are used during the training season in summers and in some other practices.
- They aren’t as rich in quality as nittaku premium or Nexel, but they come close.
- They cost upto 70 to 80 cents each.